De La Salle College is located at 131 Farnham Avenue, just south of the intersection of Avenue Road and St. Clair Avenue.
Situated on 13 acres of land overlooking downtown Toronto, the "Oaklands" property is a serene and secure environment only steps away from the Yonge subway and a short drive to the highway.
Please click here for more information on public use and rental of the Oaklands property and facilities.
An addition to the property in 1950, the main building of the College houses Upper School and grade 8 classes. The chapel, gymnasium, auditorium, cafeteria, and science labs are all located within its halls.
The school's administrative and guidance offices are found on the main floor.
Constructed in 1858 and originally the home of Senator John Macdonald, the Heritage House is now used by the College for administrative purposes. Both the Office of the President and the Finance Department can be found within its halls.
De La Salle Arena is home to the College's four hockey teams and the numerous banners that hang from the ceiling attest to its storied past. Although a hub for competition in the winter, phys-ed classes in both the junior and senior schools spend at least a few weeks on the ice each year
A familiar sight to anyone who has ever driven down Avenue Rd., the lower campus is home field to the College's student athletes. Almost completely encircled by trees, the field is a wonderful place to take in a game.
The most recent addition to the "Oaklands" campus, our purpose-built rehearsal and perfomance space houses De La Salle's music program.